Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!


So...its been forever since I have updated. Everytime I think about updating, I realize I have so much to do that it is overwhelming. So, instead of trying to get caught up, I am just going to ignore the last 4 months for right now. I am just going to try to post whats been going on and then play catch up later.

Haley had an Easter Egg hunt at school and at church and loved both of them. On Easter Sunday, her uncles hid some eggs out back so she could hunt again.

My parents went out of town at the last minute for Easter (they went to Dallas to be with my grandparents when Granddaddy had his pace maker put in), so we spent the day with just the Hale kids. Haley had strep throat, so we decided not to infect anyone else.

Here are some pics of our Easter activities.

No comments: