Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Potty Training

When we got back from Dallas, I decided to potty train Haley. My aunt sent me a 3 day guide she found online, so I decided to try it. It worked great!!! Haley didnt wear any kind of bottoms other than panties for 3 days so I could tell if she started to go. I bought Elmo panties and an Elmo seat for the big potty so she likes sitting on Elmo and wearing Elmo panties. If anyone asks her about the "big girl potty" she always says "Elmo panties". We still have a few accidents, but Haley has not been in any kind of diaper or pullup since Monday. Even at naptime and bedtime!! I know we will probably still have some accidents, but I think she really gets it! We gave her either a dum dum sucker or a few sprees everytime she went, so that was a definate help. She loves candy!!

She also has become quite the "Miss Priss'. She loves playing dress up. She likes to put on her high heels and walk around the house. She got a princess crown for her birthday and she wants that on most of the time too. She even gets her purses and bags and walks around with them.

She looked so funny and yet cute at the same time when she combined the no shorts and high heals during the 1st three potty training days that I couldnt help but take a pic of her!! She will probably kill me when she gets older.

No comments: