Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

We are having a......

We went and did a 3D ultrasound to find out what our new baby is going to be. The ultrasound wasn’t very good, so I will wait til the 20 week ultrasound to post pics, but we did find out that Haley is going to have a little BROTHER! We have decided to name him Cooper James Lambert. We both like the name Cooper, and then I wanted to use my grandfather, dads and brothers name for his middle name. We will probably call him “Coop”, but it will only be after Haley’s speech gets better because when she tries to say “Coop” now, it comes out “Poop”.

After the ultrasound, AJ, Haley and I, my dad and mom and Matthew and Courtney went to Ippolitos for dinner. I guess this will be the Hale tradition that my brothers can continue, because we went to Ipps with everyone after we found out what Haley was also.

No comments: